2" MRR (Adjustable) Patrol GU/GQ & Landcruiser 76/78/79 Shock Pack
Part Number: KMRA45-A1145K
Built on the back of the race winning Monotube Remote Reservoir (MRR) shock absorbers, Dobinsons new range of MRR Adjustable shock absorbers combine the best in high performance race-bred Monotube technology, with an all new 3-way damping adjustment system to turn your 4x4 into the ultimate off-road machine. Each component of the MRR shock absorber has been refined and improved to offer a higher level of ride quality, vehicle control and shock absorber performance.
The new 6063 honed aluminium reservoir, revised light-weight floating piston, Carbon Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band, improved 3-stage sealing system and the ability to run lower gas pressure with the addition of the reservoir compression adjuster, have combined to provide massive reductions in shock absorber friction, resulting in an improved vehicle ride and damping performance. The revised sealing design now provides a 3 stage FKM-HNBR shaft seal system that, when combined with the reduced operating frictions, provides a vastly increased service life with reduced wear.
The Micro-polished, hard chromed and heat treated shock shaft, revised CNC aluminium high flow race piston, and DOM Seamless tubing body provides the ultimate in performance and off-road durability. The 3-way adjustment design reduces the main piston working load, distributing heat more evenly between the main piston and the reservoir piston for reduced operating temperatures, and allows quick and easy damping changes for the ultimate in shock tunability in varying terrain and vehicle loads, to keep you controlled and comfortable.
Enjoy the ride ….
- 50 / 60mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 60mm 6063 Aluminium Remote Reservoir
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 56mm / 66mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM‑HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMI™ CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- Fully Rebuild-able Design
- Parker™ Braided High Pressure Hoses
- Single Piece Lower Leg*
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18 / 22mm Micro- Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- EDP Surface Protection
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat*
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‑wear performance
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts